PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

happy friday.


happy happy friday to you!

wooohooo! these friday's letters have been so fun to meet new bloggie friends!!! [i apologize in advance for no photos... i was lame with photo-taking this week]

dear boss - you rock. i am so thankful for your flexibility and faith in us and your business. i am also thankful that you are never on time so you can't tell when i arrive late ;). dear iphone/ipad - i can't keep you charged long enough! i'm sorry i use you so much. i sure do love you both though! you help me keep in touch with all my social networking friends all day long! dear social networks - i just don't have enough time for you - i want you to know that i am trying my hardest because i love all my readers and new friends i'm meeting!! dear [influence conference] - ohh where do i begin?! you have so many amazing things about you!! i LOVE that you are going to be centered around Christ. i love that i will be able to meet so many new friends. i love the hosts and speakers. i honestly can't really tell you why i'm nervous to sign up.. well, yes i can. i've never done anything like this before - especially by myself. i promise i'll make my decision before august 1st :). dear mr. b - you always get a shout on friday letters because you are my favorite :) i love you so immensely! i promise to do a better job at keeping the house kept up. thank you for leading me in such humbleness and always pointing me to Christ in every circumstance. dear jesus - you never cease to amaze me. you are always faithful, always true and always loving. i am thankful you are the Lord i serve and worship!!!

xoxo.
- jennifer.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love your letters miss! Found your blog from Ashelys page and wanted to say hello!

    Happy to be your newest bloggy friend & follower :)!

    Say hi back sometime?
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! my iphone never stays charged.. ever... i use that thing every second of my life! couldnt live without it!!!
    xoxo enjoy your weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. I charge my phone multiple times a day! Its bad!

    Awe.. the influence conference sounds amazing!!! I hope you are able to go! Sometimes its scary doing things alone.. but at times it can be life changing! I went to a purity conference at my church (Moral Revolution at Bethel Church) alone and I was so nervous.. but God did amazing things for me there! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. My iPhone doesn't stay charged LNG enough either. It seems like its getting shorter and shorter.

    ReplyDelete

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...