PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

new name. new design.

Welcome to one43.!

I thought it was time for a new name and design. I'm slowly getting more experienced with the blog world and trying to keep up with everyone else! The heart behind my blog is still the same - I am just extending out into the other areas of life that I love.

create: all my fun projects and crafts I find and make to share.
cook: the fun recipes I come across and try out.
capture: enjoying photos of family, friends, creation, and anything else that captures my eye.

I'm super excited to branch out and be more dedicated to blogging.

Thanks for reading and following me. Can't wait to share some fun valentine inspirations with you tomorrow!

I hope you find inspiration and joy in the things that I am blessed with and love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...