PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Monday, August 15, 2011

surprise!

So.. I know it's been a super long time once again. I have been so busy with the final details for the wedding, starting to move and get our house set up to live in and starting my new job here in a few weeks! Can't wait to share the treasures we found for the house and wedding soon!! I promise.. next post will have lots of fun wedding stuff to share :) 

Since I don't have much put together for another sneak peak at the wedding projects.. I have some photos of a wonderful surprise I received a little bit ago!!

So.. Remember that bike I had in my engagement photos? Look here to see it again. The picture is in black and white.. so here is another photo of it..


This was the bike I got for $1!... Then it transformed into this... which is the bike from our photos.


We got a new frame for it so it was a women's bike. I knew I wanted to fix it up and make it unique and mine someday. My amazing fiance surprised me one weekend with my bike and I was in total shock how of fabulous it is! So here is my bike today...


Isn't she a beauty? My jaw fell to the floor and I am pretty sure I jumped around my driveway hugging him for minutes with excitement! I took her for a ride the next day and got so many compliments. I love my new bike, but even more I love my fiance who took so much precious time to work on the details and put so much love into making this bike special for me. I love you B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...