PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, July 10, 2011

invites at the door two months before!

It has been almost an entire month since I've last posted.. crazy. I apologize - I've been so busy with work and wedding planning and attending other wedding events (shout out to lindsey who is getting married in less than a month! - check her blog out here!!) She always has some great encouragement throughout the week and even little glimpses into her own wedding planning :) It's so fun to have someone to share ideas with and help each other out or just call and talk when we're excited about something!

The latest thing that I have been working on are the invitations. I am pleased to announce that they are officially in the mail and headed to the doors of my friends and family!

They were so much fun to make, although some parts were a pain. A special thanks goes to my friend, Amy, at Brown Paper Packages for lending me some of her scrapbook supplies as well as her entire day last week to help me crank these babies out and get them in the mail on time! There's that little saying that says "invites at the door, two months before" and I was trying so hard to get them done and with her help I did!

Here are some photos I took of the finished product :)






Anything that is in color I embossed and the rest I created and printed on my computer. I made all of these invites for less than $20!

PS... if you didn't notice the date.. we get married two months from today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...