PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 7, 2014

march goals

Can y'all believe it's March already? We are almost a quarter of the way through 2014. Crazy! I want to be real with y'all and share that this winter has been rough. Talk about some major winter blues around here.. which is sad because I shared with y'all our super exciting news.. but I feel that I haven't been able to fully enjoy and embrace this new season because there is so much other yuck going on in life. I don't want to stay here either.. so this month I am going to be intentional and make choices based on how I want to feel.

This month there are some things I really want to hone in on and give special attention to:

I have so much catching up to do on posting and even sharing the small little baby bump that is finally made it's appearance! I'm hoping to have the last almost 19 weeks caught up on here by the end of the month! I feel writing this all out will help bring reality and a special something to myself about our first pregnancy.


In March I want to focus less on electronics: TV, phone, computer and spend more time reading in the evenings. I started this book last month and I still haven't finished it. It's my hope to finish it and also read another one! Any suggestions/recommendations?


Since this winter has been so hard on me physically and emotionally, I have decided I want to create to bring inspiration back before spring. And this dress will be perfect to start wearing once all the snow melts and sun shines more! I've heard it's a super simple design for beginners (that's me!)


I love cooking. It brings joy to see the creative meals to be made and I feel better knowing how it's been prepared. There has been lots of new and exciting recipes pinned to my cuisine Pinterest board. I want to make sure I continue to make healthy choices during this pregnancy so I'm looking forward to trying one new recipe per week this month!


This one might not sound like a challenge.. but for me, it totally is. I've never been one to work out regularly so I'm really trying to get that into my schedule as a regular habit. Since it's really hard for me to actually want and enjoy exercise.. I need to start small. Once a week I want to do yoga, pilates, take a walk outside. I've already been experiencing pain in this pregnancy and it's super early.. so making sure I stay active is important! Any good pregnancy work out suggestions?



I'm looking forward to improving my health and wellbeing this month! It's been a long time coming with this crazy, cold, long winter. I feel these goals will benefit my big goal for 2014!



What are you hoping to do in March?



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...