PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, December 5, 2013

december goals

It's the last month of 2013. It went by so quickly, didn't it? That means this is the last month to finish out this year strong and that's my main goal. We are just shy of 31 days to bring 2013 to a close and get prepped and ready for 2014. I don't want to slide into 2014 just getting by; I want to make this last month count and start the new year off right. I'm wanting to focus on all ends of all the things. Our family, house, work, ministry, creative ideas.. goals for all of it.

So here they are for December 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...