oh me oh my! i am SO excited for september.
not only is it one of my favorite months because fall is starting to kick in. the leaves are starting to change [and we have some beautiful trees here with gorgeous colors in the fall!!], warm apple cider starts coming out, i get to bring out the fall clothes, cooler temps [i love comfy sweatshirt weather].
here are the wonderful things i'm looking forward to this month.
- labor day vacation [i took yesterday off too, so i'm loving my 4 day weekend!]
- amazing awesome changes coming to the blog that i am SO excited about!
- a mini surprise vacation to celebrate our one year anniversary!
- a week recap of our love story leading up to our one year on the blog!!
- celebrate mr. b's cousin's marriage to one of mr. b's college friend/roommate at their reception
- some guest posts for some wonderful blog friends
- taking engagement photos for one of my besties [but not the official ones.. i'm not that good :)]
- going to a bridal show with miss riss and help with more wedding plans for her!
- taking one year photos of mr. b and me!!!
- another bestie is coming to stay the night with me and we're going to have a girls night!! woohoo! [sorry..gotta kick mr. b out ;)]
busy month huh? but it's going to be so fun!!! a lot of this falls on weekends.. so we will be so busy on the weekends, some of it falls during the week. we have a huge fair in the town i work in that is thrown into all this as well, which will make things even more crazy busy. but i'm so excited! can't wait to share all our fun adventures with you all too.
stay tuned for a fun-filled month!