Monday, August 6, 2012
so i'm not doing the link up today.. i had one crazy, busy weekend and didn't get this prepared ahead of time. next monday we'll link up again! it was awesome meeting new people and getting new recipe ideas!!
goulash. pronounced goo-la-sh.
this was one of my most favorite meals my mom made when i was a kiddo. lately i've been craving it myself and wanted to introduce it to my husband!
this is so easy for anyone to make too
makes: a lot! i'm not sure.. but i KNOW i will have left overs! :)
time: 30 minutes
1lb. cooked hamburg or turkey burger
one big white onion
one big green pepper
one 32oz. can of canned tomatoes
3/4 box of elbow macaroni noodles
2 garlic cloves
1. in a pot, bring water to a boil and add pasta
2. cut up the green pepper and onion
3. in a pan, sauté the pepper and onion with chopped garlic cloves
4. add in the the raw hamburg and cook three ingredients together
5. once hamburg is thoroughly cooked add in the canned tomatoes
6. drain pasta and add to pan
7. combine all together, serve and enjoy!
easy enough - huh?
have a wonderful monday!