PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Music

I love music. I love how I can experience God so intimately through worshiping and singing praises to him.
Although I may not have the world's greatest voice - I will not let that stop me from singing :)
I recently got the new Jesus Culture CD from a wonderful friend of mine!
I love the entire CD!

This is currently one of my favs though.

Rooftops - Jesus Culture
One part from this songs hits me every time...

"So I shout out Your name, from the rooftops I proclaim, that I am Yours, I am Yours
All that I am I place into Your loving hands and I am Yours, I am Yours
Here I am, I stand, with arms wide open to the One, the Son, the Everlasting God."

You should check out the song :)

These lyrics are packed full with truth and show the surrendering of control and giving it all to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...