PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 23, 2013

he pursues.



sweet ladies.
did you know that we have one who is jealous for our hearts?
and he has called us to pursue him as he pursues us.
i used to believe that the only way i could connect with the lord is if i had all my ducks in a row. i would always fall short and push my precious time with jesus to the side. y’all, my life was a mess. and it was ugly. each day would go by and i would lay there in bed thinking to myself how i was going to spend time with god and i didn’t.

hop on over to overcome the lie to read the rest of my story about how important it is to pursue the one who holds our hearts in his hands.

1 comment:

thanks so much for reading! i love all your comments and emails - they brighten my day! :) i do read each one and respond too!
- if you are a nonreply commenter, please please please leave your email address! i would LOVE to connect wtih you too! -
xo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...